This page is a guide to how this unit will be graded. Some of the judging will be done by your teachers and some you will do yourself. Thinking about what you learned and how you learned is an important part of your grade.
Each group must turn in these items:
- Final Project Checklist
- Your final project, if it can be turned in
Also, each person must turn in a folder containing these items:
- Know and Learn sheet
- Answering the Big Questions sheet
- Your note cards
- Rough draft of your writing assignment with editing marks
- Final draft of your writing assignment
- How I Did sheet
- How My Partner Did sheet
- How My Teacher Did sheet
- How Mrs. Perry Did sheet
Other ways you'll be graded:
- Your participation in class discussions and exercises
- Mrs. Perry's note-taking quiz
- Process rubric
- Conferences with Ms. Spencer
- Teacher observation of your work
You Made It!!
You've worked hard on this unit and we hope you had fun and learned a lot about animal adaptation, note taking, and working with a partner.
You should all be proud to share what you have learned with your family, friends, and the world. Show them your project on the class website!