This page is a guide to how this unit will be graded. Some of the judging will be done by your teachers and some you will do yourself. Thinking about what and how you learned is an important part of your grade.
Each group must turn in a folder containing these cooperative items:
- Outline chart
- Bibliography chart
- Four Square Perspective sheet
- Group product checklist
In addition to your group folder, each person must turn in a portfolio containing these items:
- KWHL chart
- The list of possible sources you identified in Step 3
- Keyword diagram
- Note-taking data sheets
- Rough draft of your specialty area for the final group product
- Rough draft of persuasive letter
- Final draft of persuasive letter
- Persuasive letter checklist
- Group work self-assessment
- Reflection journal entry
Other items used for your grade:
- Reflection on paraphrasing and note-taking lessons
- Paraphrasing and note-taking homework rubric
- Group product rubric
You Made It!!
You've worked hard on this unit and we hope you had fun and learned a lot about global warming, note taking, working as a team, and persuasive writing.
You should all be proud to share what you have learned with our family, friends, community, and even the President!